Myford Super 7

Hi, A friend of mine has got hold of a super 7 ( without tailstock ) and is looking for a manual or any other info. Can anybody help ?

Also, I recently posted some info on the rec.crafts.metalworking group about a steam chime whistle, and there was a lot of interest. If anybody else is interested, full details can be found in their "dropbox" at:

look for the files called steamwhistle2.

Anybody with a spare tailstock for my mate out there?

Cheers, Mark

Reply to
Markgengine

Try here

the lathe manual and
the gearbox if you need it.

Courtesy of snipped-for-privacy@pilotltd.net who I think has posted this link before so I hope he does not mind it being repeated.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Myford will sell you a new Super 7 manual for £12.

Alternatively, I seem to remember that Steve Blackmore has posted a scanned copy on his website. I think the URL is

Mike

Reply to
Mike Crossfield

Re my earlier post: Steve Blackmore's website, with the Super 7 manual, is at

Mike

Reply to
Mike Crossfield

Tailstock on Ebay see