Details of my welding bench / work station

I've built a welding bench / basic work station for a task specific application about 3 years ago. Since then, a number of people who've seen it, have informed me that they've built one for themselves, "just like it".

Since this appears to be an item of interest to a wider audience, I've posted the files below:

Please read file PlayBench.txt for construction details before attempting to build one.

Reply to
Speechless

Seems like a nice design, lots of thought put into it.

So I would imagine, forgetting your cell phone on the "Live table" while welding is not a good idea.

Chris

Reply to
Chris

Excellent documentation in the dropbox. I would have liked to see your contact info there, though, in case I hadn't seen this post. Randy

Reply to
Randy Replogle

Very nice, I think I'll build my own.

Thanks