MK Museum Genny to IF

Gentlemen,

I had intended to write a piece on how this morning eight of us collected a Lister Genny set from MK ready to take to IF next weekend but after typing for nearly half an hour I hit the wrong key and wiped the lot so the pictures found here

will tell the story.

I would like to say thank you to Dan Howden, mike, Malcolm (Nigel) Lambe, Derek and his lad, Gary and Steve Milward who worked their socks off to fix the clutch on their van on Friday and Bill Griffiths who allowed us access to strip the unit into two parts. The Genny is on a trailer I borrowed from my friend Peter Forbes and the engine is on Gary's trailer. All to be delivered to IF for the last Crank up of the year.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Charles Hamilton