Pekin - Paris 1907

Thought some here might be interested in this. A book called
'Adventurer's Road', published 51 years ago to mark the 50th anniversary
of the 1907 reliability trial from Pekin - Paris.
First part covering Pekin - Paris is up...

Second part, covering the 1908 New York - Paris run will follow shortly.
Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon
Teriffic stuff, read it maybe 30 years ago, inspired the film "The Great Race" though with a healthy dose of Wacky Races mixed in!
NHH
Reply to
Nick H
Dear Dave, how about Second part, the 1908 New York - Paris from 'Adventurer's Road' book? I'll be very appriciate if you mail me a link. Greeting from Russia! Regards. Dmitriy
url:
Dmitriy
We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Dmitriy" saying something like:
Sorry Dmitry, I've only just read this - I'll scan and upload part two shortly.
Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon
Thanks a lot Dave, I'll wait information from you. Regards
url:
Dmitriy