1/4" - NPT LH tap

Hi, does anyone know where I can find a 1/4"-NPT left hand tap in Canada or the US?

Thanks, Lance

Reply to
Lance A Boyle

Try here...Paul

PJ

Good call Paul. I've bought from JTS before but forgot to check them for LH taps.

Thanks, Lance

Reply to
Lance A Boyle

Lance,

You got my curiosity up, why do you need a left handed pipe tap?

V> Hi,

Reply to
Vince Iorio

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 18:29:18 GMT, Lance A Boyle brought forth from the murky depths:

IDAGS and came up with this in 1 minute:

in Illinois. Call 'em. Their site programming is ALL screwed up.

$30.06!

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I'm making a new manifold for my beer dispensing CO2 regulators. The regulators I'm using have 1/4" LH threads. Unless of course, there is such a thing as 1/4" LH to RH pipe nipples.

Lance

Reply to
Lance A Boyle