MindStorm CD or LeJOS Config Help

Hello All:
I brought Lego Mindstorm Kit RIS 2.0. Apparently during move
I misplaced the CD.Now that I have a new PC, I was wondering
if I could get the CD somewhere. In the meantime I was trying
to use LeJos, but it fails to upload the firmware.
It gives me an error "Error:Opening \\.\legotower1".I did
set all my environment variables right (I guess)
Here is the snapshot of the env.
ProgramFiles=C:\Program Files
PROMPT=$P$G
RCXTTY=USB