Looking for robosport 9730 and extreme creature 9732 cds

Hi.
Im a guy from denmark, who are looking for the cds to the Lego sets - 9730 and 9732 ( Robosport and extreme creatures).
I have tried to contact Lego - but they can not help me. Can anyone help me with a copy of the 2 disks, or make a disk image i can download ?
C. Nielsen Denmark