Manual for Unipower motor power monitor

I am looking for an instruction manual for a Unipower HPL420motor power monitor. It is manufactured by Hydria Denmark, and marketed by Unipower UK. I have tried searching for websites but cant find anything. Can anyone point me to where I can download a manual, or alternatively email me a copy. TIA

Reply to
BIGEYE

Wasn't that hard, I found it with Google in 30 seconds. You need to change search engines!

Bob

Thanks for that. I tried Google UK and it came up with nothing.

Reply to
BIGEYE