Manual for control techniques vision 1

Can anyone point me in the right direction to find a manual for a "Control techniques vision 1" 2 HP motor control unit. It is a model WA 1002. I have tried a web search for a web site w/o any luck.

Thank, Lyle

Reply to
na

Try the Control Techniques web-site

If you don't find the manual there the staff are often quite willing to assist you in obbtaining one (especially if you consider parting with some of your hard won beer tokens).;>

Reply to
Paul E. Bennett