Looking for some publications

Hello,
I am looking for the academic papers listed below:
"A Machine that Learns", W. G. Walter, 1951
"Identification of Linear & Non Linear Dynamic Systems using Recurrent
Neural Networks", D. T. Pham & X. Liu, 1993
"Planning Collision-Free Paths in Time-Varying Environments", H. Meng & P. D. Picton, 1992
I have searched the web for them, and haven't been able to find them in any of the books which I've obtained. If anyone is able to point me in the right direction, I would be very thankful.
Cheers, JNY