Looking for some Blanks

I'm looking for some old Ford blanks that have been out of production for some time. These are the Mercury head stamped on the bow on both the primary and secondary keys.They are numbered 1127ME-OEM, and S1127ME-OEM respectively. If you have some that you'd part with or know someone that might.....let me know. Some links to pics are below. I hope they don't me mind using their pictures; I am after all, sending you to their site! Thanks, Mark

?catnum=S1127ME-OEM Please remove the x's before replying

Reply to
Mark

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

The only thing I have in original Mercury is the single sided. There were some on eBay a week or so ago.

Leon Rowell, Locksmith "Specializing in Antique Autos & Motorcycles"

Mark wrote:

Reply to
Leon Rowell

thanks for the link Shiva. could come in handy from time to time for some of my eccentric customers :-)

g'day

Reply to
Key

I met Joey Jesser a couple years ago at a car show. Interestign fellow.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Thank You for your response; and esp. for the link. That is one I did not know about! Mark

Reply to
Mark