Looking for stable partners in North America

Hi, all:

If you are owning a little mold shop (or just planning to own one), now you may suffer from overseas impact and worry about how to find a good way to settle down all the problems, maybe it is time to think about some new ways.

Our company is now looking for stable partners in US/Canada, we need mold shops (at least one CNC machine in the shop) to combine/cooperate with us in different regions of US, we will work together, grow up together, separate yourself from competitors in your regions.

Our website:

If you have further interesting to hear/try what a new way of business, please give me a mail in snipped-for-privacy@golden-greatwall.com or snipped-for-privacy@163.com , we will offer a detailed plan/ nalyse for your reference. To avoid any conflict with our existing business, please tell us which State your shop located in.

Please don't hesitate to send me a mail, it is time for a little hurry up, maybe many of your competitors have gone beyond yourself as I know.

Sorry for my advertising here.

Thanks for reading these.

Best regards Leo

Reply to
Leo

there is a trojan horse on this site! LLB

Reply to
LLBrown

Couldn't find any in alt.machines.cnc eh?

LOL, Tom

Reply to
brewertr

Interesting, if there is trojan in it and they are targetting mold shops maybe they want to see what they can find in the way of competitive information? Targetted snooping maybe?

TOP

Reply to
TOP

No, you're not. If you lie to us from the start, why would we not expect you to lie about everything else?

Reply to
Dave Hinz

I just can't understand why anyone would do business with any spammer or a random phone caller. I get a kick out of the DJ on a music station I listen to giving "heartfelt" advice on which mortgage company to do business with.

Reply to
Stupendous Man

Thank for your kindly notice.

Someone have notice it before, I check it but no problem. I think I need to buy a new antivirus software. I paid $20 a year for Kaspersky, but it can not perceive it. Could you please tell me which antivirus software you using in your computer? I may buy one if it sell in my side.

Reply to
Leo

Thanks for you kindly notice.

Someone have notice me before, I check it but no problem. I think I need to buy a new antivirus software, I have pay $20 per year for Kaspersky but it just can not perceive it. Could you please tell me which antivirus software you using now, I may buy one if it being sold in my side, thanks.

Reply to
Leo

Yah, not so worse, just got several in talking, but this world is changing so quick, maybe after some months, the chance will not be a chance anymore, I need a little more efficiency to beat the time.

I lost a 256MB flash disk several months ago, I buy one with 1GB, but today when I visited a classmate, he work in an US company here making flash disk, he give me some flash disks with 8GB capacity! Now he just designing a new one with 32GB!! And other company have already use it in mini computer! Well, if my mind still stay in 256MB and could not catch the world, I will out of business soon. Just a parable for fun.

Reply to
Leo

"TOP" wrote:

When I try to answer posts here last night, after half an hour, yet not see my post appearance in the thread, I have to type the letters again, so I got a repeat. I know my computer have been affect by spy software, also, the same guy have sent me many spam mail too, but I don't think he can get a penny from his spy work, so I continue to post ,Google suddenly tell me that my computer have been affect by virus, forbid my new login, I have to resetup my computer, untill now, sorry for my answer late.

Let me analyze what the hell the guy want.

He have sent me so many spam mails, but when he found me are not that fish for his great opportunity, he use a spy software to control my computer, an also affect my website to search if there is anything useful, these guys use a special spy software, they don't use it frequently, just use it in someone they call a big fish, so the popular antivirus software such as Kaspersky can not perceive it because no one report it for them, and even the lab can not get a sample for analyse. I assume he want to know all my accounts/password or monitor all my mails, he may change my password then request some penny for recover it, so unlucky, for all my important account, I got very decent/security way to recover it, such as I can make a phone call etc. He may rob my mail and charge for some penny, this is a problem, but I yet not found a reason to pay penny for him in this issue, if my customer could not get a receipt from me, he may sent It to other mail box or info me in phone, and also, for my important mail account, I will change my password frequently, and I will buy more useful software to kill the virus... Yah, maybe he want to rob my bank account, but more unlucky, I careful enough to never put any relative date in computer which connect to the internet, they will fail on this with no doubt... After all, if they can succeed one in thousand trials, he got success. Guys, be careful, not every time your software can kill the virus, you need to protect yourself, don't put any vital/ danger data in computer which connect to the internet.

Maybe in other case, some one like to know some competitive info through it, then he can make a report and sold it with some $, in this point, not so worry about this, I doing decent business, welcome any kinds compete, at least in this trade, if you can do competitive work, then customers look for you more than you look for customer, LOL. Maybe someone such as FBI like to spy some info, well, FBI, sounds big, I will thanks for em to regard me as somewhat a point, even though that, sorry, I still like to kill the virus in my website, because I know they could not get any useful info from me, saving some time for em is my honor. LOL

Reply to
Leo

Look at the start "Looking for stable partners in North America", actually now the method in my mind is that "Looking for stable partners in North America", and why it is a lie? I lie for what? You don't know me, and you don't even think about it or like to do a little check before your post your words, I am doing very decent business, in all my past work, my customer never lost their confidence even though some times my work are not so perfect, what the hell lie in this? Every trade got its business secret, I don't show everything here because no one like to show the same thing here, but I can swear every words in my original post is true, in this point, I assume that you don't even spend a minutes in ponder on then send out your letter, I may ask if you got any witness that I am telling a lie? If you can not, towards your post, if you trying to tell a lie to these group? Do you need to respond for your post, eh?

When you sent your letters to this group, are you try to advertise your idea/yourself to the public? Sometimes, since this group are not open for advertising which relate to personal benefit, so, anything relate to even an ounce intention of personal benefit will be regard as an advertising? How to distinguish it? Even though try a help or survey others idea then you can get personal unperceived benefit, in this point, many guys are guilty, how to avoid the guilty? Just send the post but anything "benefit" is forbid? So, I say sorry in my sentence is because many guys are not interesting in this proposal, they will waste one or two minutes in it, also, they are someone really could get benefit from my post, if you tell a lie to them, if you are damaging their benefit, is it unfair? Well, don't know if my description lead to a fuss, but anyway, my intention in "Looking for stable partners in North America" is quite honest and enough accuracy to generalize my idea, I could not work out any other words better than it so some one will not waste time in reading this as soon as he see the title, you got a choice to decide if you like to read it or not, just as I can decide if I need to change the TV canal when advertise come. But sometimes I can get benefit form the TV advertising if it lead me to right direction and no lie in it. I think of that my advertising for partner ship still in acceptable range, not abuse.

Sorry again for waste your time.

BTW, don't lead me to troll, I have troll enough in alt.machines.cnc for more than 4 months, sometimes I am one VS many, if you got any issue need to be trolled, welcome to there, just don't hesitate please. Typical troll for your reference and welcome to continue...

LOL

Reply to
Leo

Just curious about what in your mind means a decent advertisement way? If you means that only pay $ for TV of some "decent" advertisement agency and only these way are acceptable? Ok, Let me try to express what will happen. When all the other kinds of advertisement except this, some angency will control the market, such as TV, the time for TV is limited, when you can not bid for more $ than your competitors, you will no chance to show your production, right? If you making a quite good medicine, and it can save many people if they know it, but now, your competitors show their stuff in TV, they tell a lie that it is the best one for save life, and it is not so cheap because they need to pay bunch for advertisement agency, customers must buy this bill, but acctually their medicine can not save anyone, if their advertisement is decent?

Also, all the neon light in the city are flash my eyes when I drive the car, if the government need to pull it down? For my humble opinion, if an advertisment are acceptable, depend on if they are telling truth, if they abuse, if they obey latent rules. In this point, I am telling my real intendion, no lie in my post, it is hard to say if I abuse, I think I only try it in the most limited groups that will not affect the other people whom not in this trade, I first only post in alt.machines.cnc, when it lead to a troll then I post here, also here,

Notice that I don't say sorry there, because they have notice that they allow addertisement in this particular room, I think I have obey the rule than some the others.

For troll? alt.machines.cnc, you welcome too, may learn some skill for troll loudly yet not be catch the tail. LOL

Reply to
Leo

Well, he did say he was looking for STABLE partners, didn't he?

David

Reply to
David R. Birch