Poland - looking for orders

Dears, We are company form Poland which seeks a job worldwide in metalworking sector. Because of lower labor cost in Poland we can offer you very good prices for your products. If you feel that your products going to be not profitable, give it to us maybe our price will be competitive.

We are also interested in buying rights to produce some products if you can ensure us sales. We can supply final product and pay you commission.

Please, think about it and let us know.

Marek snipped-for-privacy@trada.biz

Reply to
TRADA

While we all appreciate your entrepreneurial spirit, one of the biggest concerns in the US is jobs going overseas. We have millions of metal bashers out of work here due to imports and we fear loosing our infrastructure. If this trend continues, there will be no one here in the US that can AFFORD to buy your products because we will have no way of making income ourselves. (This is definitely not the right newsgroup to hawk imported metal products.) (Thank you for supporting Iraq's freedom)

Reply to
Tom Gardner

The greeting does kinda defuse the normal 'anti-spam' reflex reply though, doesn't it?

Sweet :-)

Ivor.

Reply to
Ivor Clegg

Hehehe, so you don't believe in a free market?

Stop blowing your dosh on crusades and donations to Israel then.

Hopefully that will make you less effective in your war on nature.

I support Iraq's (and any country's) freedom from the USA. Mark K.

Reply to
Mark K.

BIOYA

Reply to