Looking for lathe / grinder service

I have need to turn the shanks down on some J33 arbors from 1/2" to 3/8" diameter.
I suppose a high quality lathe might do it, but the final run out of
the J33 is incredibly critical... Thus the request for a grinding service.
We will hold the 3/8" diameter shank in an ER16 collet eventually so you can imagine the customer will notice run out.
If you can offer such a service and have time to run a few (4 or more) through your shop relatively quickly, then please e-mail my office manager at snipped-for-privacy@autodrill.com.
A location close to MO, USA would be best.
Just mention that you saw this request on the newsgroup.
Thanks and much success to all!
--
Until you wake up, I will fight for you...

Regards,

forget grinding or high quality equipment, all you need is someone who does good work.
good luck. lol