Jet 1024 Metal Lathe

Hello All, I have a Jet 1024 metal lathe with lots of extras. I am a wood worker and would like to sell the lathe. It is in great shape with lots of extras (lots). How much would someone expect to pay for a machine like that? Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks to all in advance.

Brian

Reply to
brian.phillips

Where are you? What are the "extras" - it can make a big difference.

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

I spent about $1300 for my 1024 with 3 and 4 jaw and collet chucks. The only other extra I got was the metric gears.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Jim Can you describe those metric gears? My Enco 1024 (early 1980s) came with some extra gears, but no documentation for their use.

Rex Burkheimer

Reply to
RB

to bottom of page for spare parts and instruction manual in pdf format.

Unka' George ================ When we are planning for posterity, we ought to remember that virtue is not hereditary. Thomas Paine (1737-1809), Anglo-American political theorist, writer. Common Sense, ch. 4 (1776).

Reply to
F. George McDuffee

Well thanks, but mine is an ENco and yours is an EMco.

Reply to
RB