Jet 1024 Metal Lathe

Hello All, I have a Jet 1024 metal lathe with lots of extras. I am a wood worker and would like to sell the lathe. It is in great shape with lots of
extras (lots). How much would someone expect to pay for a machine like that? Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks to all in advance.
Brian
snipped-for-privacy@aimco.com wrote:

> How much would someone expect to pay for a machine like that? ...
Where are you? What are the "extras" - it can make a big difference.
snipped-for-privacy@aimco.com wrote:

I spent about $1300 for my 1024 with 3 and 4 jaw and collet chucks. The only other extra I got was the metric gears.
Jim Stewart wrote:

Jim Can you describe those metric gears? My Enco 1024 (early 1980s) came with some extra gears, but no documentation for their use.
Rex Burkheimer

========see http://www.mcduffee-associates.us/machining/emcoLathes.htm scroll to bottom of page for spare parts and instruction manual in pdf format.
Unka' George ===============When we are planning for posterity, we ought to remember that virtue is not hereditary. Thomas Paine (1737-1809), Anglo-American political theorist, writer. Common Sense, ch. 4 (1776).
F. George McDuffee wrote:

Well thanks, but mine is an ENco and yours is an EMco.