Hornby service sheets

Can anyone help me? The latest issue of Model Rail quotes a web-site for 25 online service sheets, but that diverts me into the main Hornby site and I cannot find these sheets anywhere.

Anyone point me in the right direction? (a direction that works, please)

Reply to
bobbrennand

Hmmm, there isn't anything obvious on the site is there? I remember SOME being on there before they changed the site recently. I know they have taken the design and running of the site in house in the last couple of months - a lot of sections (the spares section in particular) just have an "under construction" type notice on them. Perhaps the service sheets will come online soon.

Remember that most monthly magazines have a 2-3 month deadline, perhaps when they wrote about the service sheet site, they were under the impression that by the time the mag was out the site would be updated.

Reply to
djdublo

The Hornby web-site was updated a week or two back (when the on-line shop opened and Live Steam was announced). Several new features were added but for some reason the Service Sheet downloads were removed. I suspect that the details quoted in Model Rail relate to the old web-site.

They were pdf. files and I did save them . If you need one in particular, I should be able to send it to you pending re-introduction on the Hornby site.

Hoping that this gets posted through One.Tel.!

Dave Westerman

Reply to
David Westerman

I understand that the service sheets have been taken offline. New, updated ones are in preparation. These will, I presume, be posted when they are done.

Reply to
Another One Bites The Dust

The sheets are back online today (2nd october) under 'products & shop' / 'product spares'

Reply to
airsmoothed