Help finding service manuals for induction relays

Hi there,
I am trying to find service manuals for some old GEC alstom electomechanical relays such as CDG, WDG and CDV series. Have searched the web and come up with
zilch. Has anyone out there got them in pdf format or can somebody point me in the right direction.
Regards Dynamo
There are many the pdf format manuals in Internet.e.g www.alldatasheet.com .You try it.
Wangming Bai

Some manuals ars in the legacy products page at http://www.areva-td.com
Or you could email areva.
If you still have no luck, post again with your requirements and I will email you whatever I am able to.