ZTC manuals - request for help

{second post - obviously fumble-fingered the last one..}

I've recently bought some secondhand ZTC control kit (from OLivia's Trains, who I'd recommend). Unfortunately, like a lot of secondhand stuff, it came without manuals, which makes life harder. If anyone on-group has either surplus ZTC manuals (primarily for 511,

622, 521 and 304T, but also maybe for 550, 300(?) - their capacity discharge unit and whatever thair point control decoder was numbered as - can't read it on the item!), either in dead-tree or electronic form and is willing to share them then I'd be very keen to hear. All assistance welcomed..

Thanks in advance, etc..

Reply to
Andrew Robert Breen

"Andrew Robert Breen" wrote

I have sent you 14 pdf files of ZTC manuals and instructions. I have split them between 3 emails so I hope that you receive them OK.

Riddles.

Reply to
Riddles

One would hope they would be available from the new owner of the ZTC business.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

I have them. Much appreciated (this /is/ a good group, isn't it?)

Reply to
Andrew Robert Breen

If you need any others, I have the entire set available (approx 28.), just let me know whick ones you need.

Regards,

Pete.

Reply to
pete_the_trainman

Many thanks. Will drop you an e-mail if needs be. I've little doubt the new owners will havdemtheir site up & running soon, but I was impatient. You know how it is when $SHINY arrives....

Reply to
Andrew Robert Breen