Re: UK Whitepages??

Try

-- David Smith. Copthorne. West Sussex. UK snipped-for-privacy@copthorne.freeserve.co.uk

Outgoing mail checked by Norton AntiVirus 2002

Sorry for the OT post, but as this is a UK based group I guessed you should > know ! > > ...trying to get hold of a phone number in UK... I been searching 'net for > UK whitepages.... is BT.COM the only online whitepages for the UK ??? > > Cheers > Mal > Oz > >
Reply to
David Smith

In message , David Smith writes

Warning - This is horribly out of date. I looked up my father's old address, and sure enough, he's listed, even though he moved out of there

2 years ago and the line was discontinued at that time.

Reply to
John Sullivan

It also doesn't seem to recognise places other than cities :-) It won't recognise Yate as a town - 25000 population - been around since medieval times :-)

Jim.

Reply to
Jim Guthrie