(plug) last one honest !!

As the sun shone all day we had a running day on Talacre, See D210 37411

33065 and 24081 all on
Mike Dunning

Mike. Please could I make a suggestion about your site.

I love looking at it BUT, following your post I clicked the link but when you get there, there is no sign of where the pictures might be that you are talking about.

Or am I missing something somewhere.

Cheers

-- David Smith. Copthorne. West Sussex. UK snipped-for-privacy@copthorne.freeserve.co.uk

Outgoing mail checked by Norton AntiVirus 2002

Reply to
David Smith

Sorry, I forgot to mention they are in the Fotopic section !!

Sorry.... :-(

Reply to
Mike Dunning

Nice Set of photos