RES 47's with ploughs

Hello all,

Can anyone tell me what 47/7's in RES livery (i.e. 47721 onwards) carried snowploughs for any great length of time? I am after renumbering a Heljan

47778 into a sister so it would have to have the appropriate ends (i.e. not flushed) and preferably named as well. As far as I can remember 47790 did carry ploughs at one point but all the phots I can find of it don't include ploughs!?

Any help gratefully appreciated!

J.

Reply to
John

Just seen an image of 47773 "Reservist" with what appears to be part of a snow-plough set....can't remember the site but look-up *RES 47's* in the Google search. Regards...... Colin.

Reply to
Colin Meredith