Bachmann class 47's.

Hi, Anyone got any info on when these are likely to appear?

Cheers,

Rob.

Reply to
Robert Wilson

In article , Robert Wilson writes

Which gauge?

Reply to
John Bishop

Now confirmed by Bachmann to have slipped to at least Spring of 2007.

I reckon we will be lucky if we see them before July/August of 2007 which by then starts to slide onto holding on until Warley 2007 terriotory if past form is anything to go by.

It will be interesting to see if there is anything resembling a completed test tooling on display at Warley next week but I severly doubt it.

Reply to
JMUpton2000