Bachmann class 47.

Anyone have any first impressions. As it is the tradition with Bachmann
locos, will they need a couple of goes to get one that I will buy?
Cheers,
Rob.
Reply to
Robert Wilson
"Robert Wilson" wrote
Ignore some of the nonsense comments in REx. It's got one or two minor warts but is a pretty cool model in my estimation. The biggest gaff is the rivets around the cab front windows, but they look so easy to remedy it's hardly worth a mention. There's also a fuel (or water) gauge out of place on the fuel tanks, but two seconds with a scalpel will eliminate that.
John.
Reply to
John Turner
"Robert Wilson" wrote
Sold out at the moment, not sure whether there are any more to come from Bachmann.
John.
Reply to
John Turner
Unlikely I should think as they appear to have produced a special run of the 47 for everyone except the collector's club.
(kim)
Reply to
kim

Site Timeline