Bachmann class 47.

Anyone have any first impressions. As it is the tradition with Bachmann locos, will they need a couple of goes to get one that I will buy?

Cheers,

Rob.

Reply to
Robert Wilson

"Robert Wilson" wrote

Ignore some of the nonsense comments in REx. It's got one or two minor warts but is a pretty cool model in my estimation. The biggest gaff is the rivets around the cab front windows, but they look so easy to remedy it's hardly worth a mention. There's also a fuel (or water) gauge out of place on the fuel tanks, but two seconds with a scalpel will eliminate that.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Cheers John. How much are you knocking them out for?

Rob.

Reply to
Robert Wilson

"Robert Wilson" wrote

Sold out at the moment, not sure whether there are any more to come from Bachmann.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Unlikely I should think as they appear to have produced a special run of the

47 for everyone except the collector's club.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

"kim" wrote

Got another three of D1500 today - doing them at GBP62.40 (15% off RRP).

John.

Reply to
John Turner