Bachmann Class 57's

I noticed someone was selling Bachmann Virgin Class 57's at Barrow Hill on Sunday for £37.50, a big long stall in the middle close to where the beer was being sold, anyone know the name of the stall or have a website.

Ta!!

Reply to
Mark Grainger

Did they have the Dellner coupler? I get the feeling that those sell less well? Cue John.

Rob.

Reply to
Robert Wilson

I'd have thought it would have had the standard tension-lock :-)

Reply to
Jane Sullivan

You know I wonder if anyone will have a go at doing a working Dellner coupling. You could just about have a go at gauge 1?

How wonderful it is to have shining wit on a horrid day like this. :oP

Rob.

Jane Sullivan wrote:

Reply to
Robert Wilson

Robert Wilson said the following on 20/07/2007 12:29:

Well, it's better than a whining......

Reply to
Paul Boyd

"Robert Wilson" wrote

What's horrid about it? Been one of the few days this summer when we've not had rain ......................... yet!

John.

Reply to
John Turner

In message , John Turner writes

You wouldn't believe that a couple of hours ago we were in the middle of a thunderstorm. Now the sun is shining and the road and pavement surface outside has dried already.

Reply to
Jane Sullivan

"Jane Sullivan" wrote

I'd believe anything about this weather this summer. It's now cold and grey here, but still no rain.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Been pee-ing down all day here (just for a change). It used just be in the winter one was eternaly greatful to be driving a Land Rover to be able to get about......

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

like a raging torretn. If I were in shrewsbury, i'd be defacating myself in the next couple of days.

Rob.

Reply to
Robert Wilson

You Brits are always complaining. Last year it was too bloody hot. ;-)

Reply to
MartinS

"MartinS" wrote

Aye, well it's nissing down now and has been for the last eighteen hours or so.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Yes but it has never rained in England before so you can't expect them to be ready for it or to take precautions against it ;-)

(kim)

Reply to
kim

Maybe just as well I didn't make it over to the mainland.

Hopefully, September is a lot better, just have to wait and see.

Wilson

Ps; a few heavy showers on Thurs, nothing to whinge about.

Reply to
Wilson.R.Adams

On 21/07/2007 12:40, Wilson.R.Adams said,

It had better be, because that's when I've booked my camping/MTBing holiday in North Wales. An area not known for its clement weather at the best of times :-(

Reply to
Paul Boyd

And you should see the fuss made on national news if it dares to snow in the south-east of england, 4 flakes seem to grind that part of the country to a halt! ;-) Badger.

Reply to
Badger

Snow? What's that? ;-)

Ian J.

Reply to
Ian J.

A very pleasant 25C here, low humidity, mostly sunny and a cool breeze!

Reply to
MartinS