Bachmann Class 57's

I noticed someone was selling Bachmann Virgin Class 57's at Barrow Hill on Sunday for 37.50, a big long stall in the middle close to where the beer
was being sold, anyone know the name of the stall or have a website.
Ta!!
Mark Grainger wrote:

Did they have the Dellner coupler? I get the feeling that those sell less well? Cue John.
Rob.

I'd have thought it would have had the standard tension-lock :-)
--
Jane
British OO, American and Australian HO, and DCC in the garden
Jane Sullivan wrote:

Robert Wilson said the following on 20/07/2007 12:29:

Well, it's better than a whining......
--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk /

What's horrid about it? Been one of the few days this summer when we've not had rain ......................... yet!
John.

You wouldn't believe that a couple of hours ago we were in the middle of a thunderstorm. Now the sun is shining and the road and pavement surface outside has dried already.
--
Jane
British OO, American and Australian HO, and DCC in the garden
"Jane Sullivan" wrote

I'd believe anything about this weather this summer. It's now cold and grey here, but still no rain.
John.

Been pee-ing down all day here (just for a change). It used just be in the winter one was eternaly greatful to be driving a Land Rover to be able to get about......
Richard
--
www.beamends-lrspares.co.uk snipped-for-privacy@beamends-lrspares.co.uk
I have become... comfortably numb
beamendsltd wrote:

like a raging torretn. If I were in shrewsbury, i'd be defacating myself in the next couple of days.
Rob.

You Brits are always complaining. Last year it was too bloody hot. ;-)
--
Martin S.

"MartinS" wrote

Aye, well it's nissing down now and has been for the last eighteen hours or so.
John.

Maybe just as well I didn't make it over to the mainland.
Hopefully, September is a lot better, just have to wait and see.
Wilson
Ps; a few heavy showers on Thurs, nothing to whinge about.
On 21/07/2007 12:40, Wilson.R.Adams said,

It had better be, because that's when I've booked my camping/MTBing holiday in North Wales. An area not known for its clement weather at the best of times :-(
--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk /

A very pleasant 25C here, low humidity, mostly sunny and a cool breeze!
--
Martin S.

Yes but it has never rained in England before so you can't expect them to be ready for it or to take precautions against it ;-)
(kim)

be
And you should see the fuss made on national news if it dares to snow in the south-east of england, 4 flakes seem to grind that part of the country to a halt! ;-) Badger.

Snow? What's that? ;-)
Ian J.