Bachmann class 47...simple question.

Hi, Have Bachmann sorted out those bloody rivets around the windscreen yet. That's the only reason I have'nt bought one yet.

Rob.

Reply to
Robert Wilson

"Robert Wilson" wrote

There's only been one batch into the UK so far, so the answer is 'no'.

Took me about ten minutes to remove them on mine, AND touch up the yellow paintwork.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Did you use a very sharp scalpel? The plastic must be fairly soft then.

Thanks John.

Rob.

Reply to
Robert Wilson

"Robert Wilson" wrote

Yes I used a new, curved scalpel. It was more like cutting paint than plastic.

John.

Reply to
John Turner