mike sharman wheels

Does anyone have a current address/web site for Mike Sharman wheels since he sold up ?

TIA

Eddie

Reply to
Eddie Cowdrey

On 10/02/2008 17:01, Eddie Cowdrey said,

I'm not quite sure which particular selling up you're referring to, but my understanding is that the range is up for sale again. I think this is the third time it's been for sale! The upshot is that they are not currently available, but the current owner is David Stapleton, also owner of Phoenix Precision Paints.

Reply to
Paul Boyd