Bachmann 47 - when?

Hello all...

Is there any news on the Bachmann 47? I have cash waiting for a banger blue one - possibly even the sound-equipped version. Is there an ETA on these?

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian

"Adrian" wrote

All of the 47s are expected in July or August.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

The money will have burnt a hole in my pocket by then!

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian

Latest issue of the club magazine hinted strongly that the next limited edition would be "a diesel" but refused to say what.

(kim)

Reply to
kim