Bachmann 108 in plain blue?

I haven't seen any mention of Bachmann releasing the 108 in plain banger blue. Does anyone know if there is one planned?

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian B

I'm not aware that it's on the horizon. It's funny you ask, coz I have the 'opposite' request of Hornby with the 101 - when's that going to appear in Blue/Grey, with yellow ends (as against the orange that seems to be on the blue version)?

Ian J.

Reply to
Ian J.

see here

neil.

Reply to
mumbles

"Adrian B" wrote

Bachmann will be announcing their 2007 plans at the International Toy Fair on 24th January. I'd like to think there would be a BR blue class 108 included.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

I won't get the paint out just yet then.

Ta.

Reply to
Adrian B