Seafire F 47

Hi, can anyone help me find a conversion to allow me to model the Seafire F

47 in 1/72 scale. I really only need to get a replacement nose and Airwaves have stopped their resin replacement nose at least for now, can anyone help? Any reasonable exchange considered. Thanks in advance

Alastair Macfarlane

Reply to
Alastair Macfarlane

CzechMaster Resin is re-tooling their resin F.47. It should be available through Hannants when released.

HTH

Chris

Reply to
Chris Hughes

U¿ytkownik "Alastair Macfarlane" napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci news:c27vlf$gqp$ snipped-for-privacy@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk...

Pegasus

-- Greetings Piotr

Reply to
Piotr Dmitruk

Your best choice is to track down the Ventura FR.47 kit; this is very accurate, although it requires a lot of work to build successfully.

John Thompson

Reply to
John Thompson