Cutting Edge Resin

I am looking for a Cutting Edge Resin Exhaust Nozzle Set in 1/32 scale for the Tamiya F-15C.

I can't get to their website.

Thanks in advance Carl

Reply to
Carl Benoit

Meteor Productions, who made CE products, shut down the business a couple of months ago. All you'll find is what still out there flotaing around, or people selling the stuff on eBay. Expect to pay a premium for ta lot he stuff, if you do find it.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams