Cutting Edge Me 262 Flight Controls Tamiya vs DML

Here's my quandry. I have the 1/48 Cutting Edge resin flight control set for
the DML/Dragon Me 262. I also have the Tamiya Me 262. Do I sell the resin
and try to find find the same set designed for the Tamiya kit? Or do I try
and fit the DML set to the Tamiya kit. Anyone have any experience with
this?
Reply to
Curt