Ba 349 Natter

Hi Is there any detail kit for the Revell Ba 349 Natter..I`m thinking of the

1:48 scale modell.. Photoetch,decals, resin kits....??
Reply to
Stig Tore Svee

This is probably a reboxing of the Dragon/DML kits. They made two Ba 349 Natters - one with a launch stand and rail, the other with a detailed engine and two mechanics (and their tools). IIRC, this one had a small steel PE set.

There wasn't much to the original aircraft, so I don't know how much a detail set would help. The cockpit was barren. The only area that could use a PE or resin set is the Walter engine assembly.... but it's already prettty detailed as is.

Reply to
Frank Henriquez

Thank`s Frank I got the Revell kit with the ramp.....I have to make some details myself then..

"Frank Henriquez" skrev i melding news: snipped-for-privacy@news.ucla.edu...

Reply to
Stig Tore Svee

I have a 1:48 scale Walter HWK 509 A2 rocket engine, resin with a little photo etch. It should do well with the Revell Natter, the fuselage is split in two at axactly the right spot to show off the engine (probably the same mould as used for the DML/Dragon kit to start with).

I am saving it for my Me 163 Komet collection though...

Greetings, Janneman

janneman

Where can I buy a kit of the engine?

"janneman" skrev i melding news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
Stig Tore Svee

What Ho

I bought mine at the "Luchtvaart Hobby Shop"in the Netherlands (link

They have an online catalog and do mailorder (at least in the Netherlands. Search for HWK 509 (the name of the engine: Helmut Walterwerke 109/509). The kit is produced by Extra Tech.

Greetings, Janneman

janneman