Q: Manufacture Sites

Can some one give me a list of manufactures website. I would like to see what is out there. Where I am from we can not get them in so most will have to be mail order but would like to see what is available out there.

Thanks

Reply to
Trevor

refer to

scroll down to =

"Plastic Kits, Resin Kits, Photoetch + Plastic repairs (see also Modelling above)"

AMT - ERTL Academy Ace Hobby NZ Aeromaster Decals Airfix Aoshima Aviapress. - Soviet kitsets & mags. Bandai Dragon-Models Eduard Model Accessories ltd. Gremlins in the Garage! Hasegawa Herpa "In The Box" Reviews of 1/72 & 1/48 kits etc. IPMS - country lists Italeri Legend Productions Lego Lionroar metal etch parts. Minicraft Neomega Resin Perth Military Modelling Society Links Plastex = Plastic Repair Kits Plastruct Protar Revell-Monogram Roden Scalecraft Models SOL Model (Resin & PVC kits) Tamiya Testors Tristar - military figures Trumpeter Verlinden Productions Wespe - resin its Zvezda

and further down to the Country lists where many more are listed.

regards Alan T. Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Links

A.T.

For most of them, just put a .com (or .co.jp) after the name and you've got it... f'rinstance

Quick look at Google should get you most of them, or ... I'm pretty sure Tony Matellano's links page should get you there as well.

Reply to
EGMcCann

Al Superczynski