Q: Manufacture Sites

Can some one give me a list of manufactures website. I would like to see what is out there. Where I am from we can not get them in so most will have
to be mail order but would like to see what is available out there.
Thanks
refer to http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~atong /
scroll down to "Plastic Kits, Resin Kits, Photoetch + Plastic repairs (see also Modelling above)"
AMT - ERTL Academy Ace Hobby NZ Aeromaster Decals Airfix Aoshima Aviapress. - Soviet kitsets & mags. Bandai Dragon-Models Eduard Model Accessories ltd. Gremlins in the Garage! Hasegawa Herpa "In The Box" Reviews of 1/72 & 1/48 kits etc. IPMS - country lists Italeri Legend Productions Lego Lionroar metal etch parts. Minicraft Neomega Resin Perth Military Modelling Society Links Plastex = Plastic Repair Kits Plastruct Protar Revell-Monogram Roden Scalecraft Models SOL Model (Resin & PVC kits) Tamiya Testors Tristar - military figures Trumpeter Verlinden Productions Wespe - resin its Zvezda
and further down to the Country lists where many more are listed.
regards Alan T. Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Links http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~atong / .............................................................

have

have
For most of them, just put a .com (or .co.jp) after the name and you've got it... f'rinstance http://www.revell-monogram.com http://www.tamiya.com http://www.aeromaster.com
Quick look at Google should get you most of them, or ... I'm pretty sure Tony Matellano's links page should get you there as well.

http://www.scalemodelindex.com /

My "From" address is munged - click "Reply To" to respond via email.