Rally Cars

I was wondering do most of the rally model cars that you see on from these companies come with all the decals already on it or do they all have to be put on. I would actually like some of these cars to have no decals just the car itself.

Reply to
Trevor

most like Hase, Rev, Airfix etc you add them after, sometimes 2 options, come cars come with extra rally bits but its hard to tell from the box

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

I haven't seen any with decals already on.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Hiett

Do you want a rally car without the decals, or a 'civillian', roadgoing version of the rally car? Those are often available, too.

Reply to
Harro de Jong

I am actually looking for the road going versions however there is non of them that I have seen like the ford focus.

Thanks for all your help

Reply to
Trevor

I don't know about the Focus. Tamiya does have rally and roadgoing versions of cars like the Impreza and Lancer.

Reply to
Harro de Jong

"Trevor" wrote in news:DYUWb.9111$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com:

There is a road going version of the Focus promised this year. Though IIRC its the SVT version - US market

Peter Baxter