Delta Bits

Can anyone tell me where in the UK I can buy the Delta Bits 1/72 scale Bulged oil tank for the Spitfire, part number 5011 I beleive. I would rather use the conversion parts and scratch build / convert the rest so I can make both a MKX and MKXI rather than buy a complete kit, but thats just the way I am.

Thanks for the info in advance

Alastair Macfarlane

Reply to
Alastair Macfarlane

You could try:

Jon.

Reply to
Jonathan Stilwell

I have about 60 Delta bits upstairs, email me incase i do have it, maybe not as i forget what i have but the spit bits i do have dont ring a bell

Reply to
JULIAN HALES