New Scale Model Forum

Modeltalk Forums - Please visit us if you have an interest in scale models of any type, hopefully it will grow on to a community that we will enjoy spending time at, feel free to register and post your problems, tutorials or anything to give the site a bit of activity.

Modeltalk

so basically its the same as what we are doing now? mmmmmmm

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

Yeah and so is the forum at IPMS USA, Finescale modeler, PCModeler, Hyperscale, ARC, CultTVMan, Starshipmodeler, internetmodeler, yada yada ... Alot of great info to be had at every venue!

So your flame to the original post is for what reason???

Max B.

Reply to
Max Bryant

Oops.

What I meant to say was:

Now I remember why I killfiled this turkey "eyeball, etc.". He's just a jerk.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

wasn't meant to be a flame..I should have just said what's the point...BS artists and smart assed replies rule at them all :-P

Reply to
Eyeball2002308