new model ENGINE forum!!!

Give this site a gander if you are interested in model airplane engines:

Warning:

This site is not about name calling, back biting, avoiding ticking off vendors or manufacturers. If you want to do those things, you know the forum(s) to go to.

This site is about the technical aspects of the engines that power our models - not the political aspects of keeping the sponsors happy. At least not yet.

I'm not officially associated with the ownership or administration of this site. I'm just a happy end user.

It is brand new (the site) and needs new members NOW. Get in on the bottom floor and have a great time.

Want to convert your OS FS-26, FS-30 or FS-40 to Diesel operation. Come on over. The information is there.

Ed Cregger

P.S. The owner of the site is not aware of this posting at all, so if it isn't what I said, blame me, not him.

Reply to
Ed Cregger