OT. Model Rail Show notice

Hi Guys.

Just to let you know that our Club's website is now showing full details of this year's show on 25th & 26th Feb at Leatherhead Leisure Centre in Surrey. Visit

for full details.

Cheers and hope to see you there.

David A Smith Hon. Secretary Carshalton & Sutton Model Railway Club.

All Outgoing mail scanned by Norton 2005

Reply to
David Smith

Dave, that doesn't seem to be OT to me!. Good luck with the show.

Reply to
John Nuttall