C-Rail website

Anyone else having problems seeing the C-Rail website? All I get is a line across the page about 5/6 of the way up the screen.

Reply to
Ian Birchenough

Help if you gave a URL...

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

In message , ":::Jerry::::" writes

Sorry, as per the various Mags :-

Ian Birchenough

"Ian Birchenough" wrote

Full page download for me .................. now I know where to look! ;-)

John.

Reply to
John Turner

No probs with Firefox.

Reply to
MartinS

Got it, I have to put main.html on the end for some reason.

Reply to
Ian Birchenough

,

No, not in IE 6.x, although it does load in Firefox....

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

I suspect that there is either an error in the frameset page or that some people might be accessing the site via an old or corrupt version on some server some place. A good reason not to use framesets....

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Ian,

Looks OK to me - viewed on Firefox.