Re: Meccano Models

There was quite a good such model at the Bristle engineering exhibition last week, on a stall by a Meccano collectors association.

ISTR that it was a Gresley A4

Anyone here know if there is in existence a meccano model of a > miniature steam train? Or if not something similar?
Reply to
Airy R Bean

Thanks.

Do you mean Bristow?

Since I posted I've found a few sites of interest. One model shop in Bradford which so happens to be roughy where I need to be Wednesday!

Reply to
Gazza

That's the one. Found another site called Mamond now. Very impressive.

Reply to
Gazza