Road rail milk tanks

Am working on a beer tank and a milk tank as per . . .

Can anyone confirm the livery for the mid 1950s milk tank trailer - My notes say bottom definately brown, upper part possibly cream, with a sub not to the effect that white markings show up well on the upper part. My notes show . . .

Also if anyone has a copy of LMS Coaches Vol 1 there are pictures of an LMS road-rail milk tank wagon on pages 130 (foot) and 131 - if anyone has access to same, is bored and could scan those for me I would appreciate it - I have a sketch I made about 15 years ago (based on Roche drawing G/114) but it doesn't show the securing points (well my sketch doesn't)

I built one many years ago, not very well and with no securing chains, have managed to get it apart and would like to re-built it properly (with a better tank trailer for one thing).

Regards

Mike

Reply to
Mike Smith

Oops - Re the scan the address is mike at igg org uk with dots as appropriate.

Cheers

Mike

Reply to
Mike Smith