"How to Set Up and Use a Treadle Hammer" video - anyone seen it?

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone had any feedback on this video produced by Jere Kirkpatrick's Valley Forge and Welding. Is it of good quality? Does it focus more on tooling, techniques or setup? Is it worth getting (assuming I can find a VCR!)? I have an inline treadle hammer and was wondering if it might provide me with some additional nuggets of inspiration or more.

Thanks for any feedback.

don

Reply to
sir.eggplantalot

Haven't seen that one but UMBA has a couple of Clay Spencer at conferences. Also Mindy Gardner and George Dixon Cost is $7 for the first and $5 each for any others in same order incusing shipping to USA See the whole list at

then click library

Reply to
781