Pattern Ideas

A Google alert found my inbox this morning with a delicious PDF of all sorts of ironwork ideas:

Although some of the plans are for the truly industrious (gates, park benches, sundials, etc.) some of the n00bs like me might appreciate the design ideas.

SF!

Reply to
Save Ferrous!

You must be on the Blacksmith Yahoo! list.

Regards Charles

Save Ferrous! wrote:

Reply to
Chilla

BTW this is a better site and where the wrought iron pdf came from.

Regards Charles

Chilla wrote:

Reply to
Chilla