Pattern Ideas

A Google alert found my inbox this morning with a delicious PDF of all sorts of ironwork ideas:
http://www.metalwebnews.org/ftp/wroughtiron-drawings.pdf
Although some of the plans are for the truly industrious (gates, park benches, sundials, etc.) some of the n00bs like me might appreciate the design ideas.
SF!
You must be on the Blacksmith Yahoo! list.
Regards Charles
Save Ferrous! wrote:

BTW this is a better site and where the wrought iron pdf came from.
<http://www.countryside.gov.uk/LAR/archive/publications/craftpublications.asp
Regards Charles
Chilla wrote:

No, the blacksmiths list got it here, through me Mike Graf
Chilla wrote:

Yeah, but metal web got it from
<http://www.countryside.gov.uk/LAR/archive/publications/craftpublications.asp
In the first place ;-)