The 2004 Columbus (Ohio) Model Contest

The 2004 Columbus Model Contest Where: Capital University Student Center 2199 E. Main St. Columbus, OH When: Saturday February 21 2004 See our website for entry fees, hours, and categories -

admission to general public.

This is the first contest of the new year in the Great Lakes area. We have some of the area's really great vendors, a super raffle, and some of the most fantastic looking models on the contest tables. Come see old friends, and make new ones. You don't have to be an IPMS member to enter! If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via e-mail. Hope to see you all there!

Jeff Zimmerman IPMS# 29172 Captain Eddie Rickenbacker Chapter Columbus, Ohio USA

Jeff Zimmerman