The military section of Modeler Site

Dear friends: Today I'd like to bring your attention on our site, specially on our technical articles offered in PDF distribution media.
Articles in PDF: http://www.modelersite.com/Pdf_Menuarmor1.htm
General Archive: http://www.modelersite.com/May2005/English/Archive/archive-armor.htm
We've been working (and still do) in a series of articles, written for us under commission, devoted to newcomers in modeling of AFV models. The articles are focused in interesting subjects, capturing the main techniques used in our hobby. Besides, pictures are of very good quality, offering a step by step construction, texts are also comprehensive and friendly to follow. As military-armor section co-editor, I invite you to visit our magazine, taking a look to our PDF catalogue. Your help and support will let us go on with this section, which we hope will grow up to fulfill novices requirements. Keep up modeling! Patricio Delfosse Military section Co-editor Modeler Site http://www.modelersite.com