WTB/T: Early Panzer 38(t)'s

Greetings,

I'm looking for several of the earlier models of the Panzer 38, in 1/35 scale. I think it was Maquette who made them, but I'm not sure. Anyway, if you have any quantity you would like to sell or trade please let me know. I can't seem to find them anymore like I used to. I'll forward a list of things I am can trade if your interested.

Cheers,

Tom

Reply to
Tom Izbrand

NKR has three kits listed of the 38(t) The AUSFG ,AUSFA-D & Command versions.

Kevin(Bluey)