To be a contributor....

Dear friends, today we contact you to offer the opportunity to become
a serious contributor of our online magazine. We are looking for
people who can fulfill our requirements, writing large and
comprehensive modelling articles about airplanes, armor, etc.
If you decide to send us an article, please read the following
guidelines we have in English and Spanish

Inquires should be sent to the editor
snipped-for-privacy@modelersite.com
The approved articles will be rewarded and nothing will be published
without you approval.
Also as contributor you will be able to get discounts and samples from
our sponsor HobbyLink Japan (
)
Please contact the Editor in order to share a text and / or pictures.
Note that we will not give
information about fees, if we don't receive an article to consider.
You might send an article already published in other media, only if
you keep the rights on it.
Don't miss the opportunity to be part of the finest online modeling
magazine's staff.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Webmaster

damianco