An Invitation to all of you

We have started a website called

where we currently have two message boards for discussions on Pest Control issues, There are two more message boards going in within the next three days and I would like to invite some of the professional contractors and carpenters, plumbers and electricians, interior decorators and anyone else involved with the building or remodeling of a home, to come check us out and maybe help us by answering questions as they come in. The site is still new and will take some time to get up and running but each of you that come and register will get a link placed on the referral page, this way anyone looking for a contractor on the internet could possibly find you by this site. I make no promises other than we are a work in progress and we will be building step by step.

If you have any questions you can go to the contacts page and email me and I will gladly answer them. I do not post my email address in the ng because of spam, I am sure you can understand.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to see you on the boards.

Reply to
bugs