Electric Motor Wiring

I have jsut bought a second hand washing machine motor to turn into a bench grinder. The motor has 7 wires coming out of it. Using a continuity tester I have broken the wires down into two circuits, one consisting of 2 wires, the other 5 wires. The motor is Italian, a Zanussi washing machine motor. I also cannot understand Italian

Here are the specifications of the motor, and the link to a picture. Made in Italy 220/240 v 50Hz.

markings as per label : Tipo 20570.79

2 Poli 2900 G1 16 Poli 330 G1 Cond. Carta 10mF 450VL
Any help as to what I should do would be GREATLY appreiciated.

Sam Dalton

Reply to
SamD

On 13 Nov 2004 22:20:12 -0800, SamD put forth the notion that...

Checkmate

Why ????

?????

Reply to