Jerome Irvine, please post an image of your warehouse ... or stop the lie :)

Now Jerome, this is for your own good. Remember that lengthy email I sent regarding the different levels of mental illness and how you on a 7/8 on a scale healthy to suicidal? Now this is a major step for you Jerome. The first step is to admit that you have a problem.

Now we both know Jerome, that there is no "Jerome owned" US anything. There will be NO image, because you have no business ... we both know this to be COMPLETELY true.

If an honest person were accused of misrepresenting the facts, and could easily show his honesty by posting a simple photograph, it would take place over night!

You have no such proof ... as a matter of fact, you have no such business! So lets begin on the path to truth and mental health Jerome :)

We love you Jerome and we want to see you returned as a healthy member of the rocket community. The first and most important step is to admit to yourself and to others that there really is no "US Rockets owned by Jerry". You have no products, just empty promises :(

You could easily post an image and put an end to this, but alas there is no image ... there never will be one ... so Jerome, lets join hands and and bring you back into the folds of mentally healthy rocket community :)

Reply to
Word of Reason

My experience has been that the people who talk most about "mental illness" (and seem most knowledgeable about it) usually suffer from it...

Reply to
Scott Schuckert

Point.

Transference too

trans·fer·ence    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (trns-fûrns, trnsfr-ns) n.

  1. a. The act or process of transferring. b. The fact of being transferred.
  2. In psychoanalysis, the process by which emotions and desires originally associated with one person, such as a parent or sibling, are unconsciously shifted to another person, especially to the analyst.
Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Are you talking about mental illness, right now? :)

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Such statements from an anonymous poster discredit any reliability

Aside from numerous people posting here testifying that they have bought (and recieved) USR products?

and a person repeatedly demanding (off topic in other threads) photographic eveidence that could be questioned is the trait of an honest person? sounds more liek you are trying to set jerry up for something

there does not need to be an image, especialy one that, as soon as you got, you would discredit.

Jerry might love rockets, jerry might like making money from his love of rockets, but you need to think about a couple of things (from my opinion)

Jerry aint the most person-oriented human on the planet. there are some people who just don't mesh well, sometimes in person, sometimes by email. this has been commented on before.

Jerry has found written documentation that, if interpeted one way, exempts all model rocket engines. admittedly, you have to stretch some of the definitions a bit(but not much). Jerry has decided that these (rules, regulations), if enforced, are the only thing we need to keep Model rocketry deregulated.

Jerry tried to sell t-shirts, got ripped off, and has had a hard time clearing that up, especialy as there are people convinced that they got ripped off from him rather than he got ripped off from the shirt company (this is one version and there are others....)

I Have not bought a USR kit, nor have I bought any USR motors. YET. there are so many other things I wanna buy first that I have not the money or the chance. Jerry has offered to send me motors on credit, but I declind as our club has other things to work on first. we will be contacting him in the future.

I have seen some images that look like criminal charges against jerry (or whatever company he is associated with) for shipping motor material labeled as airplane parts. Jerry has seemed to keep his mouth shut (did i miss a post?) which may be best until it is confirmed that no one is photoshopping his name or creating bogus documents to sling mud. (someone want to point me to a DOJ site that has the info?)

By now you must think I am some crazy, Jerry loving psycopath. maybe I am :) but there are a lot of points I disagree with jerry on, I disagree with NAR on, Disagree with RMR on. Jerry is just a man, not the best writer of emails (all I have to judge him on) not the best in customer relations (from others posts) with a few people who do NOT like him (to the point of setting up multiple anony emails to sling mud with?). I am sure Jerry would privately admit that some acts he would have done differently, but we all got 20-20 hindsight.

Boy, I should go back through recent posts, it looks like I got Rant Mode on.

Reply to
tater schuld

No. Really? :)

:)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Whatever will the AMA think of you practicing medicine without a license? Neutrodyne

Reply to
John H. Smith

If you want a image of Jerry Irvine, it is easy to find one on the net. I saw one and wasn't even looking for one.

Brian Elfert

Reply to
Brian Elfert

Jerome, where is that image? I just visited your website and the image of your inventory is not there ... can you please provide a link?

Thank you

Reply to
Word of Reason

Yes it is. Here's one I found:

Doug

Reply to
Doug Sams

And here is one I found:

Perspective MATTERS.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Tater

Try these HTML Tags

[RANT] & [/RANT]

photographic

photoshopping

Reply to
Al Gloer

Those are not human interface tags :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Jerome, where are those images of your inventory/warehouse?

Reply to
Word of Reason

Beg.

Nope.

Yep.

You are always right, so you MUST be right now too. How can I ever rise to the level of someone self described as "the voice of reason"?

I suck.

:)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Jerome. you told the truth ... thank God. Now lets tell the truth behind you setting fire to Kosdon's shop. Lets hear the truth about that. Then next we wil discuss the waiver scam back in the 1980s. Its so nice seeing you come clean Jerome :)

Reply to
Word of Reason

respond to my post, and maybe he'll respond to yours (or exercise the freedom not to respond)

Reply to
Tater Schuld

You're just jealous because the voices won't talk to you!

Bill Sullivan

Reply to
The Rocket Scientist